READY TO USE WORKSHOP GUIDE
Embrace the agile testing mindset
Do you love facilitating engaging, thought provoking, fun workshops to help your agile teams adopt a new practice?
But, hate how much time it takes you for preparation of an effective workshop?
Well, now you can take the guess work out of workshop design, and save hours of preparation with our READY TO USE Workshop Guides!
Agile Testing in 3 simple steps…
Get the guide and be fully prepared in minutes, instead of hours!
Then, run the workshop with your team
Finally, watch your team improve and help them celebrate!
What’s included in the Agile Testing Workshop Guide?
- Full facilitation guide for the workshop with step by step instructions and teaching points
- Preparation checklist to use before the workshop, to ensure you are ready to run the workshop
- Beautiful Mural board designed specifically for the workshop
- Email templates to send to participants before and after the workshop
- “Testing Tetris” experiential game included in the workshop to help team members experience what agile testing feels like
- Agile Testing Manifesto poster to download as a reminder of the principles after the workshop
4 – 12 people
Agile Testing Mindset
Plus these great bonuses…
Tips to scale to larger groups
Instructions for in person workshop
Suggestions for a 60 minute session
Ideas for followup workshops
Is agile testing workshop right for my team?
New to Agile?
Yes, if you are new to agile or not yet following an agile approach, you can still think about how to embrace the principles of agile testing.
Yes, if your testers aren’t part of you team, you can still think about how the team can start to move testing earlier in the process. Tip, who said only testers can test?
Non software team?
Yes, if you create anything that needs testing, then you can apply the agile testing mindset.
Already Doing Scrum?
Yes, if your team is already doing Scrum and testing in the sprint, this workshop will inspire them with ideas to improve the way they test.
Specialist Testing Team?
No, agile testing is about making the whole team responsible for quality, so we don’t recommend this workshop only for a team of testers.
Still not sure?